- You've just joined the BEST internet community here! There are tons of places for you to explore and many, many things to try out! Contribute by making your own fan page or join other members fan page and contribute!
- We ask all new guests to please register to gain access to all of our board features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile and much more!
- This community is not for profit. All donations are welcome to support our community and keep it strong!
- Here at PeopleandChat we are constantly working to make the site and features better and more user friendly,
Don't know where to start? Then take a quick five-minute tour of the People and Chat with us. You'll learn all about the following: How to use the community and the tools!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Peopleandchat and all of the system operators appreciate your cooperation and hope you enjoy the exciting games and great company here on the PeopleandChat. To keep the PeopleandChat a fun place for everyone, we ask that you show consideration for your fellow community members of PeopleandChat and follow these simple rules:
- Use of the PeopleandChat for the promotion of illegal activities is prohibited.
- Your uploaded files, and your participation in conferences and chats, are subject to review, modification, and deletion, without notice, by the forum manager responsible for the PeopleandChat.
- Files uploaded to a newsgroup may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for adhering to these limitations if you download them.
- Please do not use profanity or sexually explicit language on the PeopleandChat or its newsgroups.
- Please do not fight or engage in personal attacks.
- Please do not use racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs.
- Please do not create a Member ID with any profanity, sexually explicit language, sexual innuendo, or racial, ethnic, or religious slurs. Many Member IDs of that nature are already prohibited.
- Member's right to use the Service is personal to Member. Member may only be an individual. Member may not be a corporation or other business entity. Member agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service, without the express consent of PeopleandChat.
- Please be considerate at all times of members playing games on the PeopleandChat. Disruptive behavior, such as revealing cards, making lewd comments, or bidding outrageously and then leaving, may lead to your removal.
- Cheating in games is prohibited, unless a Host has deliberately enabled cheats for use in the game. Those users caught cheating may suffer suspension from the PeopleandChat or manipulation of their game ratings if caught cheating in a rated game room.
- Please avoid excessive shouting (use of all caps) or flooding (continuous posting of repetitive text) in the Chat areas or on its newsgroups.
- Impersonation of member plus volunteers or staff members is prohibited. False representation of yourself as a PeopleandChat employee or Member Plus Volunteers can result in immediate termination of your PeopleandChat account.
- Threatening or harassing tournament hosts, member plus, and PeopleandChat employees is prohibited and can result in immediate termination of your PeopleandChat account.
- All tournaments held on the PeopleandChat must be hosted by a Member Plus Endorsed Tournament host.
- Any user who posts Web links or URLs in the lobby or game chat that point to content deemed inappropriate by the staff will have their chat and game privileges for the PeopleandChat revoked.
- Sysops are unable to monitor Member's conversations or game play at individual game tables and therefore users are empowered to remove kibitzers, boot players and otherwise enforce the guildelines.
PeopleandChat is rated by RSACi, the Recreational Software Advisory Council on the Internet. The RSACi system rates Web sites and games on the level of sex, violence, profanity, and nudity. PeopleandChat has a level 2 rating, and we strive to enforce standards for that rating provided by the RSACi organization. For more information about this rating system, see http://www.rsac.org.
PeopleandChat reserves the right to change its policies at any time. Please help keep PeopleandChat a fun place for everyone.