- You're looking at one of the BEST internet communitties online can offer you! There are tons of places for you to explore and many, many things to try out!
- We ask all new guests to please register to gain access to all of our services. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this community by submitting your own content or replying to existing content.
- Public, Private, Open, Closed members can choose an appropriate type to determine how much they share with the wider community.
- All donations are welcome to support our community and keep it strong! Community Donations
- Here at PeopleandChat we are constantly working to make the site and features better and more user friendly.
- Any comments or questions about peopleandchat services on the forums and or use the contact us.
Don't know where to start? Then take a quick five-minute tour of the peopleandchat with us. You'll learn all about how to use the community and the services we offer here at peopleandchat!
This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Peopleandchat and all of the system operators appreciate your cooperation and hope you enjoy the exciting services and great company here on PeopleandChat. To keep PeopleandChat a fun place for everyone, we ask that you show consideration for your fellow community members of PeopleandChat and follow these simple rules:
- Use of the PeopleandChat for the promotion of illegal activities is prohibited.
- Your uploaded files, and your participation in conferences and chats, are subject to review, modification, and deletion, without notice, by Member Plus Volunteers responsible for the PeopleandChat.
- Files uploaded to a newsgroup may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction, and/or dissemination, and you are responsible for adhering to these limitations if you download them.
- Please do not use profanity or sexually explicit language on the PeopleandChat or its newsgroups.
- Please do not fight or engage in personal attacks.
- Please do not use racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs.
- Please do not create a Member ID with any profanity, sexually explicit language, sexual innuendo, or racial, ethnic, or religious slurs. Many Member IDs of that nature are already prohibited.
- Member's right to use the Service is personal to Member. Member may only be an individual. Member may not be a corporation or other business entity. Member agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Service, without the express consent of PeopleandChat.
- Please be considerate at all times of members playing games on the PeopleandChat. Disruptive behavior, such as revealing cards, making lewd comments, or bidding outrageously and then leaving, may lead to your removal.
- Cheating in games is prohibited, unless a Host has deliberately enabled cheats for use in the game. Those users caught cheating may suffer suspension from the PeopleandChat or manipulation of their game ratings if caught cheating in a rated game room.
- Please avoid excessive shouting (use of all caps) or flooding (continuous posting of repetitive text) in the Chat areas or on its newsgroups.
- Impersonation of member plus volunteers or staff members is prohibited. False representation of yourself as a PeopleandChat employee or Member Plus Volunteers can result in immediate termination of your PeopleandChat account.
- Threatening or harassing hosts, member plus, and PeopleandChat employees is prohibited and can result in immediate termination of your PeopleandChat account.
- All official tournaments and events held by PeopleandChat must be hosted by a Member Plus Endorsed Host.
- Any user who posts Web links or URLs in the lobby or chat rooms that point to content deemed inappropriate by the staff will have their chat and privileges for PeopleandChat revoked.
- Member Plus Volunteers are unable to monitor Member's conversations and therefore users are empowered to boot members from private chat rooms or private events and otherwise enforce the guidelines.
PeopleandChat reserves the right to change its policies at any time. Please help keep PeopleandChat a fun place for everyone.